damn CVS!

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Mon May 3 12:27:03 CEST 2004

> BTW, it seems to me that the latest CVS crashes after mounting /dev.

Damn CVS and its lack of atomic upgrades!
I had updated my CVS copy just in-between
the moment when Oleg moved the PID reset out of jornada820.c
and the moment when he added it to init.S!
Oleg: please, next time, add it to init.S
before you remove it from jornada820.c :)

Stalin, Hitler, Roosevelt and the Pope fly over Poland. Suddenly, their plane
is caught in a storm and crashes. Who is saved?      [rot13'd answer: Cbynaq]