uclibc toolchain

Francois-Rene Rideau fare@tunes.org
Thu May 6 11:45:28 CEST 2004

Yesterday, I compiled the uclibc toolchain from uclibc.org,
and not only does it make smaller binaries than the glibc toolchains
(800kB instead of 2MB in the bootdisk's /bin),
but it also has a working resolver.

I encourage you to use it as well when producing bootdisks
or other static binaries.

There is also a nice ext2 image of a distribution
for compiling arm binaries on arm.

	"What the hell are you getting so upset about?  I thought you
didn't believe in God."
	"I don't," she sobbed, bursting violently into tears, "but the
God I don't believe in is a good God, a just God, a merciful God.  He's
not the mean and stupid God you make Him out to be."
		-- Joseph Heller, "Catch-22"