test.

Faré fahree@gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 18:44:31 CEST 2004

No, the list isn't dead. My CF hard disk is, though, and with  it my
hopes of installing debian on my j820. I'll have to buy a bigger
non-disk CF than my bad old 32MB.

As for a net installation (for debian over NFS), I run out of memory
when using dpkg, even with 32MB of RAM. I guess debian could be
installable with chroot and qemu, but I haven't tried.