wireless tools and other usefull packets

cosmovirus cosmovirus@gmx.de
Thu Oct 28 11:52:33 CEST 2004

Hello,

I would like to ask if someone has the /wireless-tools/ already compiled
for the Jornada 820e, as well as/ a/ working /pcmcia-hotplug
/support.(you can guess what I want to do ;) )

I also read that someone has an X Server up and running , would it be
possible to get the XF86config, or even better the compiled xfree/...
package.

In short form, i would very much appreciate any sort of supply with
compiled working packages(of course they don`t have to be bug free). If
ftp space is needed i would like to help out with that.

best regards

Thorben Maier