wireless tools and other usefull packets

Oleg Gusev oleg@crista.uni-wuppertal.de
Thu Oct 28 18:02:04 CEST 2004

On Thursday 28 October 2004 11:52, cosmovirus wrote:

> I would like to ask if someone has the /wireless-tools/ already compiled
> for the Jornada 820e, as well as/ a/ working /pcmcia-hotplug
> /support.(you can guess what I want to do ;) )

It worked with netgear ma701 for me.

> I also read that someone has an X Server up and running , would it be
> possible to get the XF86config, or even better the compiled xfree/...
> package.

You don't  need XF86config, because it is running over framebuffer.
The package was from debian, tinyX if i am not mistaken. The only
problem was the missing /dev/touchscreen/0 or /dev/ts/0 or
something like that. Simply create this file and X will run.

> In short form, i would very much appreciate any sort of supply with
> compiled working packages(of course they don`t have to be bug free). If
> ftp space is needed i would like to help out with that.

www.debian.org, oe.handhelds.org,
gpe.handhelds.org,opie.handhelds.org

 Oleg.