Newbie with problems

Roman Stanchak rstanchak@yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 20:30:05 CEST 2005

Okay, I wrote these instructions and now trying to
replicate them, I'm getting the same error.  Urg.

I think the problem is with the pivot_root.  Try
creating the file /noautomount and see if that helps.
I'll play around with it tonight to see if I can work
out the problem.

--Roman

--- "Stern, Rick (Serviceguard Linux)"