Jornada list administration

Tim Roberts timr@probo.com
Wed Apr 20 17:27:55 CEST 2005

How much administrative control do we have over this mailing list?
Specifically, is there a way to configure the list to add some kind of
decoration to the subject line, like [jornada820]?  I get 500 e-mail
messages a day, and I need to be able to sort them out quickly.  The
last message that came through about "quick installation" gave
absolutely no clue anywhere in the entire message that it was
Jornada-related.  I support a number of clients for whom I did quick
installers, so I had to read through the entire thing to figure out the
context.

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.