Wireless with j820 (Again)

Faré fahree@gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:59:22 CEST 2005

On 04/08/05, Ian Jordan <immolo@recallhosting.com> wrote:
> Hey, I remember faré showed a wireless card that worked very well with
> Linux and was wondering if you could post it again so I can try and find
> one myself
Basically, all the *old* prismII cards work well with orinoco_cs.
Newer ones that require uploading firmware to RAM at device
initialization time, might fail horribly. Or then again, might not --
but might demand special care nonetheless. Use at your own risks. If
you're in the US or can afford shipping from there, the person who
sold me a card has more of them (contact me privately for his
address).

To say that power is corrupted is like saying that water is wet.