Anybody who needs another Jornada?

Malte Wedel ich@malte.de
Thu Jul 14 01:58:12 CEST 2005

I am getting more and more mails about this (in fact much more than
expected ;-), so I send this answer to the list: Sorry, but Matan was
the first person who asked for it, so I will send it to him.

Since the Win CE 2.11 software that comes with Jornada is kind of
outdated and there is no out-of-the-box linux distribution, that I
could just install and give it to someone who has no clue (as my
mother), maybe I will give away another one in a few weeks.

Malte