Cross-installing debian-arm for the jornada

Malte Wedel ich@malte.de
Thu Jul 21 20:09:39 CEST 2005

Hi Fare,

this is really good news. I tried to get something to compile with
openembedded during the last week, and this is not as easy as I
expected. The link to the script in cvs gives me a 404. Is this a
replication problem of sourceforge, or did you forget to submit it? Is
there a special reason this script has to be run as root?

Regards,
Malte