Why isn't the sourceforge project page updated by some of you guys with experience ?

Mark Ellis Bailey MEB@dpu.dk
Mon May 9 15:04:20 CEST 2005

Wouldn't it be a great place to put some documentation on the project?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jornada820/

The mailing list Is very useful for development, but not exactly great
for a project overview.

I think it's the coolest project, but it lacks documentation of where to
start and what the current status of the project is.

I know I should do it myself before asking the forum, but I haven't yet
started "improving" my Jornada820 from the WinCE system.

Best Mark