make toolchain

John P. Mitchell john@cepros.com
Sun May 22 19:31:22 CEST 2005

Jornada 820 Hackers,

   Hello from Alaska! I am excited about finally getting the kernel to run
on the 820. I would like to get a working toolchain going so that I can
build dillo and bash and a few other things. I finally got a chance to
checkout the bootimage module from CVS. I attempted to 'make toolchain'
but it failed part way through. Is this in a working state? I do not
have the error handy, sorry about that. I am working on a Fedora Core 1
system, is that a problem? Those of you that have this working, can you
provide some pointers? Are there other toolchains out there that you
have used? Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
    John P. Mitchell <john@cepros.com>
    Email Sticker: My Boss is a Jewish carpenter
    http://www.GoboLinux.org | User #00010110