mailing list

Faré fahree@gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:51:20 CEST 2005

If you're willing to do the work, I'm sure we can arrange to give you
the access rights you need for that.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits
drawn around us by equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of
the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it
violates the rights of the individual.
        -- Thomas Jefferson