Xorg, mkxdeb

Faré fahree@gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:38:55 CEST 2005

I've committed xorg configuration files into conf/

I've also updated my script mkxdeb to work with debian testing etch
(which now includes Xorg).

mkxdeb should work out of the box. It now even include a function
fixup_etc (disabled by default) that messes with /etc so as to make it
more jornada-friendly. But you'll still need to hack some more around
/etc before your computer is fully usable.

Maybe someone among you will test mkxdeb and complete the /etc fixup
with adequate defaults. And if you're satisfied with it, you may
publish images on your site...

"Lisp is a programmable programming language." -- John Foderaro