Wiki page?

Roman Stanchak rstanchak@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 06:58:43 CET 2006

Hi Anthony,

I've restored the J820 wiki at
http://jornada820.sourceforge.net/wiki

Unfortunately a bunch of information on the wiki has
been lost due to sourceforge's recent mysql upgrade,
so you won't find much useful information for
installing a new kernel.  I'm going to try to contact
SF to see if they have any backups available.

The approximate content of the installation page from
the wiki was posted on the mailing list here:
http://lists.linux.it/pipermail/jornada820/2005-March/000653.html

If you have questions, feel free to ask here.

--Roman

mysql://jornada820:XXXXXXXX@mysql.sourceforge.net/jornada820)