Jornada 820

Faré fahree@gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 21:39:02 CEST 2009

1- Mount your partition from your Linux PC (or from the bootimage,
after creating a /noautomount directory on the FAT partition).
2- edit the /etc/passwd and/or /etc/shadow of the partition to either
blank out the password field, or insert the contents from YOUR
/etc/passwd
3- sync ; umount
4- reboot your jornada

A Libertarian Constitutional Amendment: Congress shall make no law.