[LDTO] LINUX AN PIEMONTEIS - Partage avec droit de collaboration

Valerio Bozz. gmail@succhia.cz
Gio 24 Ott 2019 12:28:37 CEST

Traduzione? O:D

--
Please stop adopting GMail! It sucks! Ask me why.

E-mail delivered through my Postfix mailserver and using Evolution, in
Debian GNU/Linux.

Have fun with software freedom!