LinuxLudus: THINCLIENTS not working, probably deb-edu-config fault

Valerio Pachera sirio81@gmail.com
Dom 12 Ott 2008 20:25:13 CEST

I have ripristinated the fresh installation of etch I did yesterday
(from partimage).
This time I didn't do dist-upgrade, added only some stuff, like
italian packages and update almost nothing exept deb-edu-config,
debconf-i18n, xdebconfigurator
Actualy the thinclient boots but I CAN'T LOG IN !!!!!!!
It blink a bit the I go back to LDM.
It seems strange none else have this prblem.
May some one send me a tar of the folder /etc/debian-edu/ and the file
/etc/debconf.confor any good suggestins?
I do not whant to restore again the image, redownload all the other
things again.