[LinuxLudus] Fwd: Urgent: Net Neutrality

Valerio Pachera sirio81@gmail.com
Mar 5 Dic 2017 19:14:13 CET

Porto alla vostra attenzione la questione urgente sulla net nutrality su
cui si batte la Mozilla.
Credo che sia evidente che non è una questione relegata a US e che può
avere impatto globale.

In just nine days, the FCC in the US is deciding the future of our
Internet. We need to act now.
[image: Mozilla]

In just 9 days, the FCC in the United States is deciding the future of our
Internet.

But we still have a chance to stop them: by placing ads in *the*
publications that Washington D.C. decision makers read. They're susceptible
to public pressure, so a massive crowd-funded digital ad campaign will have
a huge impact. But we need your help to pay for them.

*Can you please chip in today to help save the Internet?*

Donate now
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611fa0afad113f23c3b09ce3a4dc8eec284440d9563f14f601b7ce6fc40c18e990962262712586f23c8e95b5532621baaf46>

Valerio,

FCC Chair Ajit Pai was hoping his announcement to dismantle Net Neutrality
would get buried before Thanksgiving.

Instead, it's supercharged the campaign — and we're more determined than
ever to keep the Internet accessible for all.

Now, it's critical you take action to defend the Internet.

*We only have nine days to stop the FCC vote, and we need your help. We
need $10,000 to launch a huge ad campaign on the most influential news
sites that decision makers read.*

Can you chip in to secure the future of the Internet for all of us?
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611fd69bf70c306c089eef746f05b577549dbe8427ae3c560c5f4602697add61de030552493f871fe112f2629a8924e7a6ff>

Donate now
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611fe705e386f1948e77ab9756fcb4c62b81370de18ff614d971122e4769f9a25bf3bbc12ff79cc11b69576fad910fcffd63>

*Anything extra we raise will go directly into our work to keep the
Internet free, open, and accessible to all. *

The internet we know and love is built on a foundation of extreme optimism,
marked realism, and radical openness. It was designed to improve the lives
of people, not just corporate profits.

This vote could change all that, setting up a bunch of big corporate heads
making backroom deals to decide the future of the most important technology
of our time. It's outrageous and we're fighting back with everything we've
got.

*Can you chip in for our hard-hitting ads?*

Yes, I'll chip in to secure the future of the Internet for all of us.
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611f30b47813c6fe2e77f38feebcc37cd282200bc0a5fe96921a8ff41d59acdaa0b6c9d84043dcaf317d9a587a32b7a3fbac>

Donate now
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611f34d1392b74d2221c9f3ddb0c4503c3382a447d34c7dbc3701c6c4dce6ea4e21b28ff0a4e8bb76af1137e4adcbd90a02e>

We've only been able to hold back some of the worst proposals for the
Internet because of people like you — a massive community of internet users
who care about a healthy Internet.

Given the public divisiveness on this issue and the shaky legal ground his
rules are built on, Chairman Pai should do the honorable thing and remove
the vote from December's agenda.

It's crucial we keep Net Neutrality protections in place as the public and
Congress continue to debate this vital issue. The internet's influence over
politics, business, and our social life is just too dominant to leave in
the hands of the highest bidder.

The FCC's decision on Net Neutrality is being made very soon — and if we
don't act together today, we'll lose.

Placing ads in *the* publications that D.C. decision makers read works.
Elected officials are susceptible to public pressure, so a huge
crowd-funded digital ad campaign paid for by thousands of us will have a
huge impact.

*Can you chip in for a free, healthy, and open Internet?*

Yes, I'll chip in to help protect the future of the Internet.
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611f6773d114a1c72489950591af174e3b41b67452cc0e0902708f05a0ba5f208dfff1d06f995f2a13ed4f5e4821fcc64ecb>

Donate now
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611f85d9ab78c3cd8f457da2e9d0ca415d2281d5739cb1a958c89b2f794fa8a0df59d3891de82d5aed6811ff60ea10576315>

*Anything extra we raise will go directly into our work to keep the
Internet free, open, and accessible to all. *

Thank you so much for your support,

Mark Surman
Mozilla

P.S. If you're outside the U.S. and think that this debate will have no
effect on your online life, this Canadian perspective might be of interest
to you.
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611ffe1ff9d2856e8a744ff4422e05a19ca8e533525657ca19ed916c6d83074bad2bc0d88653622ec7ef65315fcdcb77fb72>

Connect with us
[image: Facebook]
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611f453feefef6c2b5fd0c4059672af0c4ace59c89c9773b8009cd5af33d4b0895d6c21254684cfdc2c495e32f84a21ebef8>
[image:
Twitter]
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611f2aa8c50b802d225b355047edf9edc9df0e749b4304c0b71c1ec9254382a7b90667e932ad46929103c0930169a8c46bc2>

*Thanks for reading!*
You're receiving this email because we think you’re neat, AND you
subscribed to hear from us. If our emails aren’t sparking joy, we’ll
understand if you unsubscribe.
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611fd82ecea4d5f2df636df931d6fc3f25be9ac2038ab4ec2817bcc800363af64616639f688bc56e783a4eb5b7e725c3998a>

You can also update your email preferences
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611f4d5861975405056f73111784e4945386e031977695f2fdd9cb822ed9618a2a1a231ec8717737ba4f7ba7a74296a97431>
at any time.

[image: Mozilla]
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611f5be2d24fd225a0a98331eb7b5dab0993868bfddfe8dfb69e65fa98b6f73550df2f6fc7b13b19709f8e13248b30981bcc>
*Donate to Mozilla
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611f68523a92f0520e8f32e11aaa64f52baf1d74d5946d053511733e7edaa7f191c8e81fad9f5f6b5ccb92c5345e68a8ae5d>*
  |   *Download Firefox
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611f9fea217445401ea4b34b99196ac01eccca82e988fda87ac3fcb6331709b7a34ac55973153c8f8b43e6af657c1b56fbbc>*

331 E. Evelyn Avenue Mountain View CA 94041
<https://maps.google.com/?q=331+E.+Evelyn+Avenue+Mountain+View+CA+94041&entry=gmail&source=g>
Legal
<https://click.e.mozilla.org/?qs=c456ce60f800611fdccad88892c62000b81c5be0b441525caa2e336ca4b2a3ce4a638a75cec8bbc3bb02b4a566c1dd27abbdc86e9f45e981>
• Privacy