[LTP] Christmass vacations && LTP release

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Mon Dec 14 17:21:44 CET 2015

Hi!
As last year I'm on vacation since the start of the next week (21.12.)
to the first work day after the new year (4.1.). I will try to review as
much patches as I can this week but I would be traveling on Wed and Thu.
So some of them would need to wait a bit.

And since it's about the time we do another release I propose do to it
the same way we did it last year. Do a freeze a week or two after the
I return and release LTP shortly after. Is everyone Ok with this
schedulle?

Lastly but not least, thank you for your contributions and happy
hollidays (for everyone who celebrates any during that period :).