[LTP] [Query] Regarding broken_ip4_version testcase

Alexey Kodanev alexey.kodanev@oracle.com
Mon Dec 21 07:45:01 CET 2015

Hi,
On 12/16/2015 11:53 AM, Manjeet Pawar wrote:
> HI,
>
> I am running broken_ip testcases. I am using below env setting
>
> export NETWORK_DELAY=30
> export LTP_RSH="ssh -q  -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -i /root/.ssh/id_rsa -l root"

LTP_RSH is not used in test_net.sh/tst_rhost_run(), which is sourced by
broken_ip test group.
So it will be as you wrote below without your private key.

You could try to create alias ssh='ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -i
/root/.ssh/id_rsa'
and then run the test.

> Testcase:- "broken_ip4_version"
> Logs: here (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is rhost address)
> ++ssh -n -q root@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 'sh -c    '\' ip link set eth0 down  || echo RTERR'\'''
> <testcase stuck here>

requesting a pswd?

Best regards,
Alexey

Also please send any further emails to the following ML:

ltp@lists.linux.it