[LTP] how to cross compile linux test project?

vichy vichy.kuo@gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 10:56:31 CET 2015

hi all:

> Hi!
>> > Hi!
>> > FYI this list has been abandoned, all discussion now happens on
>> > ltp@lists.linux.it
>> if so, would you mind to let me know how to register that mail list?
>> thanks a lot,

> I've updated all LTP documentation to point to this list so if you, for
> instance look at README in the LTP git repo it will point you this
> page as well...
I can successfully configure the LTP for arm cross-compiling.
But I found even if I enable posix-testsuites with below configs:
./configure AR=arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabi-ar
CC=arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabi-gcc
RANLIB=arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabi-ranlib
STRIP=arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabi-strip --host=arm-linux
--target=arm-buildroot-linux LDFLAGS=-pthread
--with-open-posix-testsuite

the test binary located in testcases/open_posix_testsuite/conformance/
are sill for X86, Not for the host, arm, I configure.

Is there anything I need to take care for cross compiling
--with-open-posix-testsuite?
or --with-open-posix-testsuite so far not support cross compile ?

appreciate your kind help in advance,