[LTP] getpwnam(nobody) failed

$rik@nth srikanth007m@gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 18:34:57 CEST 2015

Thanks Cyril for chiming into the issue. But still it is creating
these nodes and users with permissions. There might be a use for some
operations  which needs to be running by nobody. Its just a guess, as
i didn't dive into bionic libc as you did it.

Does anyone in this group running LTP on android and observed similar
issue. Any pointers to fix this issue would really helps to lot of
users running LTP on android platform.

--
Thanks & Regards,
M.Srikanth Kumar.