[LTP] How to run individual C testcase file like ltp/testcases/kernel/containers/pidns/pidns01.c

Abhishek Dasgupta a10gupta@linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Sep 28 07:55:32 CEST 2015

  Hi,

     I am new to LTP and developing a testcase under pidns. I want to
start with , if there is any way to run , suppose pidns01.c using only
gcc command. Only using gcc command, it should be possible to run
pidns01.c as the file contains main program. I am also interested in
knowing the parameters used to call the file using gcc command.

   Regards,

   Abhishek Dasgupta
   Linux Software Developer - Linux Technology Centre
   IBM Systems Lab,
   IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
   Embassy Golf Link, D Block
   Koramongala - Off Indiranagar Ring Road