[LTP] [RFC] shell wrappers for tst_checkpoint

Stanislav Kholmanskikh stanislav.kholmanskikh@oracle.com
Thu Jun 2 10:20:28 CEST 2016

On 06/02/2016 10:58 AM, Jan Stancek wrote:

> [...]

I'd better remove the old checkpoint api from LTP. There are ~20 C test
cases using TST_CHECKPOINT_INIT(). It should be doable to convert them
to using the new api, since it's likely that they are not "legacy" and
don't require additional cleanup. :)

Per my understanding, all new C test cases are expected to be written
with the new api, so the only downside of this approach is that removing
TST_CHECKPOINT_INIT() may require more time.