[LTP] readahead02 failure on PPC

Kshitij Malik Kshitij.Malik@mitel.com
Wed Mar 23 03:54:59 CET 2016

Hi Julio,

Thank you for the update.

I was also getting the /proc/pid/io error to start with and I fixed it by enabling kernel configurations CONFIG_TASKSTATS, CONFIG_TASK_IO_ACCOUNTING and other related configs.

These configs creates the io directory for a thread in proc.

Jan,

Do you think your fix can be used as an official patch?

Thanks
KK