[LTP] readahead02 failure on PPC

Kshitij Malik Kshitij.Malik@mitel.com
Thu Mar 24 15:40:21 CET 2016

Thank you Julio for the update.

Jan,

Can we take the changes shared by you as an official fix?

Thanks
KK
From: Julio Cruz Barroso <julio.cruz@smartmatic.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 01:46
To: Kshitij Malik
Cc: Jan Stancek; ltp@lists.linux.it
Subject: RE: [LTP] readahead02 failure on PPC

Hi again,

Additionally, to previous comments, I try the patch in a 32bits system (with Kernel 3.14) and the TWARN is gone.

I perform the test 10 times in two boards: 1) 32 bits with one core and 512MB RAM and 2) 32 bits with two cores and same RAM:

- With patch: 5 times show PASS in both boards
- Without patch: 5 times show FAIL in both boards

This time, I don’t get inconsistent results.

Regards

Julio