[LTP] cgroup_regression_test failed in CentOS 7.2

Dong ZHu bluezhudong@gmail.com
Fri May 27 04:25:41 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I ran LTP test suite in CentOS 7.2 with kernel 3.10.0-327, test named
"cgroup_regression_test" Test 3 and Test 5 always failed as below:
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/16703246/

Test 3 failed when execute "mount -t cgroup -o cpu xxx cgroup/"
Test 5 failed when execute "mount -t cgroup -o $subsys1,$subsys2 xxx
cgroup/"

cpu, hugetlb and perf_event has already been mounted in sys as below:
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/16703384/

So the mount operation will definitely fail in the test.

I just want to know whether it is the test program issue, and whether it
can be waived ?

Could anybody help taking a look at it ? Thanks !

--
Best Regards,
Dong Zhu