[LTP] [LTP-20160510] acl_test01: 44: .: test.sh: not found

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Mon May 30 17:11:15 CEST 2016

Hi!
> I am bit confused.
> Add /path/to/testcases/bin into $PATH or should it work without this?

If you run a testcase by hand you have to add it to $PATH. If you run a
testcase via runltp script the script does that for you. And it has been
so for last few years.

> OOTB it does not work here w/o the hackery.

Even if you start the test via runltp?

I've tried that and this works fine for me.

> >> For the 2nd issue - dunno what's going on.
> >
> > Looks like the do_cleanup is executed twice. Once via trap do_cleanup
> > EXIT and once at the end of the script. This should be fixed.
> >

> As said I use now v20160510.
> Was this fixed post-v20160510?
> Can you give me a hand - which commit/patch do you mean?

Should be fixed -> I'm about to push a fix, stay tuned.

The cleanup has been executefd twice at least since 2010 and possibly
since the testcase was introduced.

> >> Beyond all this, how can I test the work of Andreas with LTP?
> >> Any help appreciated.
> >
> > I guess that kernel/syscalls/*xattr* should be relevant.
> >

> I am only a tester - not more not less.

And I am only a test maintainer.

But seriously I've glanced over the patches and it seems to implement
{get,set,remove}xattr via generic handlers instead of fs specific
handlers. And we have syscall tests for {get,set,remove}xattr...