[LTP] travis: getting emails for other people's forks

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Wed Feb 1 09:31:24 CET 2017

Hi,

yesterday I was trying to figure out how to configure travis not to send us (i.e. to the
list) emails for other people's forks. I tried to use environment variable set in travis
web UI for email address, using conditional mailing with $TRAVIS_REPO_SLUG
variable or other workaround [1], but none worked.

There might be a way to play with 'after_script:' command.

Others seems to be using IRC or another services (hipchat or slack [2]) for notifications.

[1] https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/6100
[2] https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications

Kind regards,
Petr