[LTP] test_net.sh: Require to redefine less variables

Alexey Kodanev alexey.kodanev@oracle.com
Tue Feb 21 11:43:43 CET 2017

On 02/21/2017 01:19 PM, Alexey Kodanev wrote:
> On 02/21/2017 11:05 AM, Petr Vorel wrote:
>> Obviously IPV{4,6}_NET_REV are used only in dns-stress test only. A
>> lot of scripts in
>> network stress tests pass other variables from test_net.sh to
>> set_ipv4addr, add_ipv6addr,
>> check_icmpv{4,6}_connectivity, ns-icmpv6_sender and probably some
>> other tests mentioned in
>> testcases/network/stress/ns-tools/00_Descriptions.txt.
>>
>> So I'd keep all of these variables, just to calculate these with
>> shell script or C binary:
>> IPV{4,6}_NETWORK
>> {L,R}HOST_IPV{4,6}_HOST
>> IPV{4,6}_NET_REV
>
> You are describing some outdated scripts and they don't actually use
> test_net.sh, or have I missed something?

Ah, I see, we can run them with network.sh which source test_net.sh, OK.

Though, the left users of these functions are stress/tcp/udp/route and
multicast stress tests...I'll post updates for the first three soon.

Thanks,
Alexey