[LTP] LTP Ipv6_lib failures

ankit gupta ankitrtk@gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 08:25:23 CEST 2017

Hi All,

I am executing the LTP(20160126) tests for one of my board, and in it
Ipv6_lib is failing. below is the tests results and logs.

Test Start Time: Thu Jun 22 18:22:27 2017
Testcase                       Result     Exit Value
--------                       ------     ----------
in6_01                         PASS       0
in6_02                         FAIL       4
getaddrinfo_01                 FAIL       1
asapi_01                       FAIL       2
asapi_02                       FAIL       2
asapi_03                       FAIL       2

Total Tests: 6
Total Skipped Tests: 0
Total Failures: 5
Kernel Version: 4.1.29-4.1-1.0.x-imx-dms-ba16+g8eaed11
Machine Architecture: armv7l
Hostname: Development-board

In this* getaddrinfo_01* is passing after I make entry of my host name in
/etc/hosts file, but rest 4 tests are still failing. I did not find any
failure reason in LTP bugs list.

Please see the attachment for individual tests execution logs and let me
know if something else is required from my side?

Thanks & Regards,
Ankit Gupta