[LTP] network/stress/ltp_net_stress_ipsec_tcp: problems with IP Payload Compression (comp) transform protocol on VTI

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Fri Nov 10 20:31:09 CET 2017

Hi Alexey,

> > Any idea what can cause it? Tests tcp{4,6}_ipsec_vti02 running with esp protocol on VTI
> > work well.

> Server killed by LTP timeout in this case, looks like there
> is no incoming connections... I'll take a look.
If it helps you I can send you strace logs from both client and server.

Client cannot connect and it also fails with timeout:
safe_net.c:216: BROK: netstress.c:272: connect(5, 10.23.1.2:7108, 16) failed: ETIMEDOUT

I have no clue what prevents it connecting.

Kind regards,
Petr