[LTP] LTP release

Jan Stancek jstancek@redhat.com
Thu Sep 14 16:17:36 CEST 2017

----- Original Message -----
> Hi!
> It's about a time we should start preparing for another release.
>
> As usuall let's start with pointing out patches that should be part of
> it, then we will proceed with freezing the repo and round of pre-release
> testing, etc.

I started running tests (syscalls, misc, commands, etc.) across RHELs:
6.2-6.10(i386,x86_64,ppc64,s390x) and 7.0-7.4(x86_64, ppc64, ppc64le, s390x).

Other than couple small issues that have been fixed, and known kernel bugs,
it's looking good.

I'm planning on repeating the tests after the freeze.

Regards,
Jan