[LTP] Ticket tracking system for LTP

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Wed Apr 25 16:29:58 CEST 2018

Hi!
> I'm not talking about taking mailing list as a bug tracker.
> I mean I'd prefer github being just for bug tracking only.
> I.e. Not using it much for pull requests.

I do prefer maliling lists for patches over github pull request as well
however trying to stop people from sending pull requests is like trying
to reverse river stream with your bare hands. You will be flushed down
with the stream either way no matter how hard you try. So what I do is
to ask people nicely to send patches over to the mailing list but I will
certainly not force anyone.