[LTP] [Automated-testing] FOSDEM 2019

Chris Fiege cfi@pengutronix.de
Tue Dec 4 13:05:24 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

I have created a page at the elinux.org wiki with the information about a
possible meeting I found on this list:

https://elinux.org/Automated_Testing_FOSDEM2019

Feel free to update the page. If we have enough topics for a meeting we
could try to get one of the BoF-rooms.
Otherwise we could still try to have an informal meeting outside the campus
(Maybe in the evening?).

Regards
Chris