[LTP] [error] report a fail about udp4_ipsec_vti*

Alexey Kodanev alexey.kodanev@oracle.com
Wed Feb 28 10:49:28 CET 2018

On 27.02.2018 09:47, sunlianwen wrote:
> Hi Alexey
>
>    I run udp4[6]_ipsec_vti always fail. when client /server message size is 65463
>
> then timeout will happen. I try to modify the client/server message size then run
>
> this case and find the size is less than 1428 the case running is ok.  But I do not know
>
> why the threshold size is 1428.  can you  tell me the reason of this failure.
>
> the test log is below:

There is either something wrong with MTU settings for vti and
lower device or UDP fragmentation. You can skip test cleanup
by running it with TST_NO_CLEANUP=yes environment variable set.

Have you tried running it with the latest kernel?

Thanks,
Alexey