[LTP] Redirect old wiki page to new one

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Tue Mar 20 17:07:19 CET 2018

Hi!
> > I found that some projects [1] point to our old wiki on sourceforge [2].
> > It would be nice to redirect it to new one on github [3] or delete it.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Petr
> >
> > [1] https://sourceforge.net/p/linux-ima/wiki/Home/
> > [2] http://ltp.sourceforge.net/wiki
> > [3] https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/wiki
>
> I'm afraid that [1] is outside of our controll, the best we can do is to
> try to contact the linux-ima authors.
>
> But I can to try to add big link on the top of the [2] pointing to [3]
> since we are not in position to fix the rest of the links on the
> internet either. I can try if I actually manage figure out how to do
> that on sf.net, but it's a low prio job.

And I've managed to log in into sf.net and replace the wiki page with a
links to GitHub.

I've also replaced the download link (the big green download button)
that was still pointing to 2015 release with a readme that points to
github release page. Apparently people were still downloading the
tarballs from sf.net, *sigh*.

Anyways it should be all fixed now, if you find a link that points to
the old pages on sf.net just tell me, I will replace it as well.