[LTP] LTP TODO list

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Fri May 11 14:42:47 CEST 2018

Hi!
As you may remeber I've asked previously here where to start tracking
LTP TODO list, we decided on GitHub and hence I started to put the
information there.

So far I've started with a rough estimate of missing syscall coverage, I
do expect this list easily to grow at least twice once I have a time to
dig deeper into it, but it's a start at least.

I've added a tag "missing coverage" where you can see what we are not
testing at the moment:

https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/labels/missing%20coverage

These issues vary a lot in complexity, some of them could be done under
an hour, some are three months jobs, this is inevitable as sometimes one
syscall is a gateway for a very complex functionality.

I'll also dump a list of CVE reproducers and regression tests that are
candidates to be turned into LTP tests that I currently have. Which will
go under reproducer tag:

https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/labels/reproducer

I would also like to encourage everyone of you to add issues there and
also feel free to pick any of these, just comment it with someting as
"working on it".