[LTP] [Automated-testing] FOSDEM 2019

Anders Roxell anders.roxell@linaro.org
Tue Nov 27 18:09:27 CET 2018

On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 at 11:21, Chris Fiege <cfi@pengutronix.de> wrote:

> Hi Anders,
>
> On 20.11.18 10:07, Jan Lübbe wrote:
> > On Mon, 2018-11-19 at 22:54 +0100, Anders Roxell wrote:
> >> If you going to be there please reply.
> >
> > I'll be there. Likely Chris Fiege and Rouven Czerwinski as well.
>
> I am planning to be at FOSDEM and would like to join an ad-hoc meeting.
>
> Since FOSDEM is usually quite crowded: Does anyone know if it is possible
> to organize a room for that meeting.

That's a good question, I've asked the FOSDEM organizers and they said that
they are already using all the rooms at campus. However, there's few BoF
rooms that can "book" for shorter meetings. The downside is that they can
only be booked on site.

Do we have any topics we would like to discuss?

Cheers,
Anders