[LTP] statx04.c:53: FAIL: STATX_ATTR_COMPRESSED flag is not set - Testing on ext2

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Mon Sep 17 10:36:27 CEST 2018

Hi!
> I suppose this error is because Hikey builds are actually using EXT2
> code and not EXT4 as EXT2 compatible code.

I wouldn't say this to be error, different configuration maybe.

> Now, the REAL QUESTION, should EXT2 old code support attributes for
> directories ?
> Is this a regression or a feature that never existed for EXT2 old code ?

I've talked about that to Jan Kara and he told me that he will get this
fixed so I left the test as it is and noted that it fails on ext2 when
using ext2 driver in the commit message.