[LTP] (no subject)

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Thu Aug 22 14:45:12 CEST 2019

Hi!
> I want to ask if I can use ltp for stressing CPU and Memory with Linux OS?

What kind of stress do you have in mind?

I guess that for CPU stress something as compiling kernel in a loop with
large enough -j parameter will suffice.

There are some test for OOM and memory overcommit, these are part of the
mm runtest file.

> If the answer is yes, Can I get the detailed explanation about the hierachy
> of ltp because I think the document of ltp did not explain that.

Unforunately that part of LTP is undercommented, you have to mostly
explore on your own, sorry.