[LTP] LTP Release plans

Cyril Hrubis chrubis@suse.cz
Fri Dec 13 13:54:35 CET 2019

Hi!
As usuall we are supposed to produce a release in January. I'm on
vacation starting next week till the new year, so we should start to
prepare for the release once I'm back on the 2. January 2020.

Ideally we should release around 20. January, which leaves us at least
two weeks for the last minute fixes and testing but feel free to start
with the pre-release testing sooner, that will help us to find bugs
sooner and we will have more time for fixes.

As usuall if there are any patches that should included in the release,
just reply to this mail and I will try to review them once I'm back.

And lastly but not least Merry Christmass && Happy New Year to these who
celebrate them.