[LTP] increase quotactl01.c coverage

xuyang xuyang2018.jy@cn.fujitsu.com
Thu May 16 12:47:16 CEST 2019

Hi

Current, most distros enable QFMT_V2([1]) and disable QFMT_V1.  So when we run quotaclt01.c ,it uses quota_v2 (format id 2, /mntpoint/aquota.user,/mointpoint/aquota.group)
But if we enable CONFIG_QFMT_V2 and CONFIG_QFMT_V1 in kernel, the following combinations also take effect and succeed.

1.  format id 1(QFMT_VFS_OLD), /mntpoint/quota.user,/mointpoint/quota.group,using quotacheck -ug --format=vfsold
2.  format id 2(QFMT_VFS_V0), /mntpoint/aquota.user,/mointpoint/aquota.group,using quotacheck -ug --format=vfsv0
3.  format id 4(QFMT_VFS_V1), /mntpoint/aquota.user,/mointpoint/aquota.group,using quotacheck -ug --format=vfsv1

But I don't find a good way to test the above three format in quotaclt01.c . Does anyone have a good way?
By the way, I think ltp-quota.m4 can be rewrite or remove because it is confused. I think we can only check Q_GETINFO and sys/quota.h in ltp-quota.m4.
If someone is interested in this case, you can use this attached patch.

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/fs/quota/Kconfig