[LTP] Rename tst_test_* to tst_require_*

Petr Vorel pvorel@suse.cz
Wed Nov 6 18:01:54 CET 2019

Hi,

> > > I would like to end the bikeshedding now and also get the tests fixed so
> > > here is the proposal. If anyone wants to send a patch that unifies the
> > > API on tst_needs_* please do so. If no one starts at least working on
> > > that in a week or two, let's merge this patchset. Does that sound
> > > reasonable to everyone?

> Gentle reminder, this timeouts tomorrow when I will apply the original
> patches, unless someone steps in.
OK, if nobody objects, tomorrow I'll modify Joerg's patchset to be
"Rename tst_test_* to tst_needs_*" and push it on his behalf.

I like *require* more, but it's better to have the same name for variables
and functions.

Kind regards,
Petr