[LTP] Verify LTP was compiled with specific kernel headers

Yu 999iscool@gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 01:34:30 CET 2019

Hi

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am trying to compile LTP
with a specific kernel release. The source tarball was extracted. I make
install the linux kernel headers:

make headers_install INSTALL_HDR_PATH=/tmp/test-kernel-h

Then I proceeded with:

make autotool
./configure --prefix=/tmp/out --includedir=/tmp/kernel-h/include/linux
make
make install

My question is how can I tell if it's really compiled with those headers?
Is includedir the right one to use? I see oldincludedir is defaults to
/usr/include.

ver_linux script looks at /etc/*release file.

Thanks

YW