[LTP] ??? FAIL: Test report for kernel 5.4.0-rc8-4b17a56.cki (stable-next)

Rachel Sibley rasibley@redhat.com
Wed Nov 20 17:25:58 CET 2019

On 11/20/19 6:35 AM, Cyril Hrubis wrote:
> Hi!
>> One or more kernel tests failed:
>>
>>      ppc64le:
>>       ??? LTP lite
>>       ??? xfstests: ext4
>
> Both logs shows missing files, that may be an infrastructure problem as
> well.
>
> Also can we include links to the logfiles here? Bonus points for showing
> the snippet with the actual failure in the email as well. I takes a fair
> amount of time locating them manually in the pipeline repository, it
> would be much much easier just with the links to the right logfile...

Thanks for the feedback Cyril, we did have links to each failure listed
before but we were told it made the email look cluttered especially
if there are multiple failures.

The test logs are sorted by arch|host|TC, is there something we can
do to make it easier to find related logs ?
https://artifacts.cki-project.org/pipelines/296781/logs/

Maybe we can look into adding the linked logs to the bottom of the
email with a reference id next to the failures in the summary, so
for example:

     ppc64le:
      ❌ LTP lite [1]
      ❌ xfstests: ext4 [2]

We could also look into merging the ltp run logs into a single file
as well.

-Rachel