[LTP] ❌ FAIL: Test report for kernel 5.4.0-rc2-d6c2c23.cki (stable-next)

Andrey Konovalov andreyknvl@google.com
Mon Oct 14 14:54:17 CEST 2019

On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 9:29 AM Jan Stancek <jstancek@redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

+Catalin and Vincenzo

Per Documentation/arm64/tagged-address-abi.rst we now have:

User addresses not accessed by the kernel but used for address space
management (e.g. ``mmap()``, ``mprotect()``, ``madvise()``). The use
of valid tagged pointers in this context is always allowed.

However this breaks the test above.

What do you think we should do here?