[LTP] Send CKI test reports to LTP list ?

Rachel Sibley rasibley@redhat.com
Wed Oct 30 20:05:20 CET 2019

Hello,

As part of the CKI project [1] we are responsible for testing upstream
kernels, you may have been cc'd
on some of our reports in the past :-)

We test from a recent commit from ltp versus using the latest stable
version to be able to pull in recent
fixes and new cases as needed. We update about once a month, and test
out changes before merging.

We were hoping we could start cc'ing the LTP ML on failures going
forward to help troubleshoot and
review new failures as we find them in CKI. This would also help promote
better collaboration between
CKI and LTP upstream community. Curious to know your thoughts on this
and if your ok with this approach?

Thanks!
Rachel

[1] https://cki-project.org/