[LTP] Unable to run eventfd test, even the libaio-dev installed on debian 10.

limingyu limingyu@deepin.com
Thu Oct 31 10:26:07 CET 2019

When I try to run eventfd testcase under testcases/kernel/syscalls, it turns out that I should install libaio-dev packages. But it didn't helps when I DO installed the package.

leemeans@deepin:/media/leemeans/learning/Gitprojects/ltp/testcases/kernel/syscalls/eventfd$ dpkg -l | grep libaioii  libaio-dev:amd64                          0.3.112-3                           amd64        Linux kernel AIO access library - development files
ii  libaio1:amd64                             0.3.112-3                           amd64        Linux kernel AIO access library - shared library
leemeans@deepin:/media/leemeans/learning/Gitprojects/ltp/testcases/kernel/syscalls/eventfd$ make && sudo ./eventfd01
make -C "/media/leemeans/learning/Gitprojects/ltp/lib" -f "/media/leemeans/learning/Gitprojects/ltp/lib/Makefile" all
make[1]: 进入目录“/media/leemeans/learning/Gitprojects/ltp/lib”
make[2]: 进入目录“/media/leemeans/learning/Gitprojects/ltp/lib/tests”
make[2]: 对“all”无需做任何事。
make[2]: 离开目录“/media/leemeans/learning/Gitprojects/ltp/lib/tests”
make[2]: 进入目录“/media/leemeans/learning/Gitprojects/ltp/lib/newlib_tests”
make[2]: 对“all”无需做任何事。
make[2]: 离开目录“/media/leemeans/learning/Gitprojects/ltp/lib/newlib_tests”
make[1]: 离开目录“/media/leemeans/learning/Gitprojects/ltp/lib”
eventfd01    1  TCONF  :  eventfd01.c:733: test requires libaio and it's development packages
eventfd01    2  TCONF  :  eventfd01.c:733: Remaining cases not appropriate for configuration

After go through the internet, it turns out that I need confdefs.h which is generated by the configure script. I tried re-run the configure but it didn't helps too. I can't find the generated confdef.h!

Anybody have any ideas, please?

武汉深之度科技有限公司
Wuhan Deepin Technology Co., Ltd.

  李明宇  Leemeans